GP3 After-School Program
The Granite Peak Performance Program (GP3) is the after-school program for Forest Lane Community School. We welcome all students currently in Kindergarten through 5th Grade at both Forest Lane Community School and St. John's Lutheran School. Students can sign up for the program at any point throughout the year.
We have a lot to offer, including:
- Nightly homework help and learning skills practice with our staff.
- Nightly free snack.
-Flexible attendance to fit your schedules.
-Reading, Math, and Science class taught nightly by Elementary and High School Teachers.
- Specialty clubs including a Chess Club and a Math24 club.
- Specialized Kindergarten classes.
- Safe busing to designated drop off points throughout the school district.
- Free program t-shirts and so much more!
GP3 operates on the following days:
- Monday - 3:20pm-5:30pm
- Tuesday - 3:20pm-5:30pm
- Wednesday - 12pm-3:30pm
- Thursday - 3:20pm-5:30pm
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mr. Faltz at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
To see our students growth - GP3 iReady Diagnostic Report - February