GP3 After-School Program
The Granite Peak Performance Program (GP3) is the after-school program for Forest Lane Community School. We welcome all students currently in Kindergarten through 5th Grade. Students can sign up for the program at any point throughout the year.
We have a lot to offer, including:
- Nightly homework help and learning skills practice with our staff.
- Nightly free snack.
-Flexible attendance to fit your schedules.
- Nightly classes taught by grade level, including Reading, Math, and Science. These are all taught by Elementary and High School Teachers.
- Special Thursday classes including Biology and World Cultures.
- A Chess Club that meets on Tuesdays and a Math24 club that meets on Thursdays.
- Specialized Kindergarten classes.
- Safe busing to designated drop off points throughout the school district.
- Monthly Family Dinners and free Saturday Family Field Trips.
- Free program t-shirts and so much more!
GP3 operates on the following days:
- Monday - 3:20pm-5:30pm
- Tuesday - 3:20pm-5:30pm
- Wednesday - 2pm-5:30pm
- Thursday - 3:20pm-5:30pm
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mr. Faltz at email@example.com anytime!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
To Sign Up - GP3 Sign Up Form
To see our students growth - GP3 iReady Diagnostic Report - February